GE Aviation optimizes air space operations through the intelligent deployment of Performance Based Navigation (PBN) technology. GE is a world leader in providing optimized Required Navigation Performance (RNP) solutions and services with 600+ active procedures at more than 70 airports across 10 countries and is also officially recognized by the U.S Federal Aviation Agency (FAA ) for RNP consulting and procedure design.
GE designed and implemented flight paths to reduce track miles flown for significant fuel and emissions savings and noise reduction, while improving safety and access to airports.
Reducing track miles flown and fuel burn with airspace optimization
- RNP procedure design
- Solutions tailored to operational needs
- Analytics-based flight path optimization
- Operations approval consulting
- Airspace performance measurement
- Full program implementation management
- Procedure monitoring and updating
- RNP Availability forecasting
- Navigation data monitoring
- Benefit validation
- RNP training for regulators, air traffic managers, aircrew and dispatchers
- Relationship with regulators and OEMs to expedite the deployment and approval processes
- Quicker internal buy-in at the client company
- Integration of old and new navigation procedures at high-traffic airports
- Procedure specification to any public criteria or tailored to your fleet’s capability
GE’s Required Navigation Performance (RNP) flight paths reduce decision heights, track miles, noise and CO2 while increasing safety and improving access. RNP departures can increase takeoff weights.