Fuel efficiency means everything to operators. GE Aviation’s Fuel Management services utilizes the power of our sophisticated analytics platform to provide data-driven insights for identifying opportunities and implementing sustainable fuel efficiency initiatives. Our powerful service gives you everything necessary to target the right changes with the best return on investment, while avoiding many commonly accepted fuel savings techniques that may prove to be minimally effective in your operation.
Fuel Management features
- Fully hosted data collection and processing with rigorous data quality controls
- Flight data automatically fused to flight plans, historical schedules, load sheets, weather, navigation, and terrain data
- Identify areas of operational variance to target the best savings opportunities
- Baseline operations with a wealth of determinant factors for accurate savings projections and historical tracking
- Measure efficiency-related behaviors accurately and drill-down into any area of interest, including fleets, flight phases, individual airframes, airports, etc.
- Assess planned vs. actual performance to improve future planning and Intuitive, interactive web-based dashboards for viewing results and performing queries
Fuel Management benefits
End-to-end solution, from automatic data collection to results reporting
Ultimate data quality … the only fuel analysis product to natively process flight data (QAR) for integration with other sources, providing end-to-end control over the analytics process
Truly a data-driven software service to allow targeted initiatives for maximum results
Working towards the perfect flight
Fuel Management powered by Event Measurement System
With GE Aviation’s Event Measurement System at its core, our Fuel Management customers benefit from the industry’s premier platform for analyzing complex QAR flight data, merged with many other data sources. GE provides fully automated data quality and data merging capabilities, so the customer can focus on gaining insights from data instead of managing it.