Assembling a complete back-to-birth aircraft maintenance record is an expensive, time-consuming and unreliable process to fulfill regulatory compliance objectives.
AirVault bi-directionally connects the records and data of internal and external operations of large, highly distributed, global aircraft fleets by centralizing software configurations, administration, support and computer processing.
- Pre-built integration to maintenance and engineering systems
- Compatible with Trax, AMOS, Mxi and Ramco
- Maintains synchronized cache of key data related to orders and transactions
- Document index augmentation and audit reconciliation of digital records
- 100% success rate of FAA and EASA digital records approval
- Increase efficiency to fulfill regulatory compliance