What are Maintenance and Reliability Services?
A set of services and capabilities to provide our customers with early detection of aircraft and component degradation to avoid costly operational disruptions and support corrective action decision making.
VIEW ONE-PAGER >
“Aviation as an industry has a lot of digital data. But there’s a real challenge around bringing that data together and making the most of it. It takes that rare blend of deep domain expertise and digital innovation we have within GE Aviation's Digital Group.”
– Jon Dunsdon
CTO GE Aviation’s Digital Group
Predictive maintenance helps you address your most pressing maintenance challenges
Poor data visibility and insights
Lack of internal resources and expertise
Investigating and prioritizing maintenance issues
Ineffective maintenance fixes
13 fleet types
tackled to date
8 ATA chapters
addressed thus far
Take maintenance from unplanned to planned
Accelerate time to value
Tackle your most pressing maintenance issues, faster
- Work with a partner who has decades of experience managing full-flight data
- Reduce time dealing with incomplete and inaccurate data
- Run, execute, and test analytics in less than a day
Confident maintenance planning
Make better decisions by staying up-to-date and informed
- Identify problematic aircraft
- Visualize real-time fleet health
- Pinpoint maintenance issues at the component level
An operation your customers can count on
Increase fleet reliability to keep your operation running at its best
- Improve maintenance effectiveness and enhance fleet health
- Help boost customer satisfaction
We work with you to pinpoint your top reliability challenges.
We onboard and process your existing full-flight data and automatically process it using our industry-leading flight analytics platform.
We enable better prediction times and inform corrective action by classifying flight signatures, identifying root cause issues, and providing straight-forward views of fleet health.