It’s all about choice.
TrueChoice™ Flight Hour offerings help optimize cost of ownership over the agreement term with flexible risk transfer and payment options.
Each TrueChoice Flight Hour program is unique and draws on the breadth and depth of GE’s overall experience and expertise. We work collaboratively with customers to arrive at a tailored combination of products and services to achieve maintenance objectives while maximizing fleet efficiency.
In addition, this approach considers pricing and payment structures that provide cost predictability. TrueChoice Flight Hour programs transfer risk from your company to us, reducing financial and operational uncertainty. In addition to time-on-wing and cost per shop visit risk transfer, structures can be customized to achieve long-term cost of ownership, short-term cash flow, or to integrate with lease requirements.
All the right offerings to meet your business needs and financial objectives
We realize there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all plan. With TrueChoice Flight Hour services, we can offer features including:
• Full risk transfer engine maintenance – paid via dollar per engine flight hour or cycle
• Scheduled and unscheduled engine removals
• New, used serviceable & repaired material
• Tailored workscopes
• Service bulletin and airworthiness directive coverage
• Comprehensive remote diagnostics and trend monitoring
• Guaranteed spare engine availability
• Transportation or logistics support
• Return condition coverage
• Foreign object damage (FOD) coverage
• Flight line LRU coverage/availability