Navigation Database Services
Navigation Database (NDB)
The NDB User's Manual gives guidance to operators of aircraft with a GE Aviation FMS when it comes to obtaining and installing their NDB. That includes a list of approved navigation data suppliers.
GE Aviation holds Type 2 Letters of Acceptance (LOA)that certify our process for producing NDBs is compliant to the RTCA DO-200B and FAA AC20-153B standards.
- GE Aviation holds a Type 2 Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Download FAA Type 2
Download FAA Type 2 LOA Part Number Matrix
- GE Aviation holds a Type 2 LOA from the United States Air Force (USAF)
Download the USAF Type 2 LOA PDF
- GE Aviation holds a Type 2 LOA from the United States Naval Air Systems Command. For more information, email PMA209 here
NDB Explorer creates aircraft loadable media, supports efficient procedure validation, and provides a top-down graphical lateral path of the procedures, airways, and company routes in your navigation database.
Procedure Design Tool
The Procedure Design Tool allows users to design terminal procedures & company Routes using data in a GE Aviation NDB and test them against FMS flight planning and predictions software.
Loadable Defaults Definition Tool
The Loadable Defaults Definition Tool allows 737 customers to define various aircraft parameters, including default values for:
- Transition Altitudes
- Climb/Cruise/Descent Modes and Speeds
- Climb Rates
- Quiet Climb Parameters
- Performance Modes
- Engine Parameters, etc
These are packed into a Loadable Defaults Database by GE Aviation.
Adaptable Datalink Definition Tool
The Adaptable Datalink Definition Tool allows 737 customers to define messages, that airline flight controllers on the ground can use to send and receive messages to and from the FMS via Datalink, which are packed into a Loadable Defaults Database by GE Aviation.
Other FMS Databases & Services
- Airline Modifiable Information Database
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Network Database
- Engine & Performance Database
- Magnetic Variation Database
for more information
Please contact [email protected]