The NDB User's Manual provides operators of aircraft utilizing a GE Aviation FMS with guidance for obtaining and installing their NDB, including a list of approved navigation data suppliers
- NDB User's Manual PDF, 68KB
GE Aviation holds Type 2 Letters of Acceptance (LOA) which certify that our process for producing NDBs is compliant to the RTCA DO-200B and FAA AC20-153B standards.
- GE Aviation holds a Type 2 Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- GE Aviation holds a Type 2 LOA from the United States Air Force (USAF).
- USAF Type 2 LOA PDF, 286KB
- GE Aviation holds a Type 2 LOA from the United States Naval Air Systems Command. For more information, contact PMA209 at [email protected].
NDB Explorer creates aircraft loadable media, supports efficient procedure validation, and provides a top-down graphical lateral path of the procedures, airways, and company routes in your navigation database.
Contact us at [email protected] for a free trial of NDB Explorer's Lateral View.
- Version 2.1 - Feb 12 2021
- NDB Explorer Setup EXE, 39.8MB
- The Procedure Design Tool allows a users to design terminal procedures & company Routes using data in a GE Aviation NDB and test them against FMS flight planning and predictions software.
- Version -08-01 - Nov 16 2017
- Procedure Design Tool Setup ZIP, 25.1MB
- The Loadable Defaults Definition Tool allows 737 customers to define various aircraft parameters including default values for Transition Altitudes, Climb/Cruise/Descent Modes and Speeds, Climb Rates, Quiet Climb Parameters, Performance Modes, Engine Parameters, etc. which are packed into a Loadable Defaults Database by GE Aviation.
- Version -002 - Mar 13 2020
- The Adaptable Datalink Definition Tool allows 737 customers to define messages, that airline flight controllers on the ground can use to send and receive messages to and from the FMS via Datalink, which are packed into a Loadable Defaults Database by GE Aviation.
- Version -004 - Oct 28 2020
- Airline Modifiable Information Database
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Network Database
- Engine & Performance Database
- Magnetic Variation Database
For more information, please contact [email protected].