Airlines need an FMS simulation to provide pilots with FMS familiarization training and to perform Navigation Data Base validation.
GE Aviation provides a set of tools which allow users to fly the FMS from takeoff to touchdown in a scalable simulated environment.
Click here for more information on the 737 FMC Test Station.
- Platform runs the FMS software and databases that run on the aircraft FMS and communicates with the simulation over standard Ethernet.
- Simulation models the necessary aircraft systems and environment for the FMS on a Windows PC, providing the user with the ability to inject errors or simulate non-standard conditions.
- Tools to load and operate the FMS.
- Tools to provide automation of the simulation.
- Cost effective aircraft simulation support
- Accurate, fully functional FMS reproduction
- Effective pilot training interface
- Validation of loadable Navigation Databases
For more information, please contact FMSSimAndTrainingProducts@ge.com.