Doing Business With Aviation
As a world-leading manufacturer and service provider for jet engines, GE Aviation works closely with our suppliers to deliver on commitments to customers.
Terms & Conditions
Aviation’s current Terms and Conditions of Purchase, which are incorporated by reference on all Aviation purchase orders, are below:
If you would like the text of other PO Remarks or previous versions of Terms and Conditions, please use our search tool.
Documents Referenced in Terms & Conditions
Supplier Expectations and Performance Management
Supplier Expectations and Performance Management (SEPM) is a holistic process designed to assess Supplier Health while facilitating transparency and accountability with world-class performance levels.
- Approvals: Site Specific Maintenance Organisation Certificates
- International Trade Compliance
- Supplier Diversity / Small Business Program
- GT2086-27 – Shipping Standard Request for use by Tooling Suppliers only
- Supplier Request for Cross Contract Use of U.S. Government Property
- HMG Security Policy Framework for MOD Contracts
- ISN for MOD Contracts
- DEFCONs for MOD Contracts
- List X Companies for MOD Contracts
- Security and Assurance Services for MOD Contracts
- GEES Affiliate Terms and Conditions Archive