Engine operational issues can be critical. Early detection and planning is essential for an airline to provide on-time, uninterrupted service to their customers.
Continuous engine operational data identifies more anomalies and failure modes earlier by analyzing specific engine conditions. Comparative views of operational parameters, city pairs, flight duration, etc., across the globe can provide additional insights aimed to trigger action.
- Compare operational parameters to global engine fleets
- Dynamic views with the latest data at any time for fleet, engine or aircraft
- City pair and flight duration analysis identify areas of variation
- Increase utilization and revenue
- Customer satisfaction due to reduced disruptions
- Global operational insights