Aircraft simulator OEMs need to accurately reproduce the flight management system (FMS) in the full aircraft simulation.
GE Aviation provides tools and support services for simulator OEM’s to enable them to provide a robust aircraft-equivalent reproduction of the FMS. This includes an aircraft-equivalent FMS and the tools necessary to integrate the FMS tools into the aircraft simulation.
- Platform runs the FMS software and databases that run on the aircraft FMS and communicates with the simulation over standard Ethernet.
- Software API to communicate ARINC 429, discretes, and Mil-Std-1553 (if applicable) to the FMS over Ethernet.
- Tools to load and operate the FMS.
- Cost effective aircraft simulation support
- Accurate, fully functional FMS reproduction
- Fully representative pilot interface via MCDU